These are pipes laid for the evacuation of used water inside and outside the building. They are made of polyolefin group raw materials. The pipes, which are widely used in the market, are produced from PVC raw materials, which have many negative properties. With the formation of the necessary awareness in our country as in Europe and many developed countries, waste water pipes made of polyolefin group raw materials will replace waste water pipes made of PVC raw materials.
Joining method is sealed. Since Dizayn's special gasket has double lips and retaining ring, it provides the impermeability value of the standard with 800% excess. 64% of the reinforcement rust in buildings, which is expressed in official figures in our country, will be reduced with the quality offered by these products.
Thanks to the nature of its raw material, breakage is not seen as in alternative products. Since no filling material is added, it is used without compromising its original properties. Considering the losses encountered in construction applications, there is no need to make 5% more purchases according to the project.
When the force applied to the product in any situation disappears, it does not break and returns to its old shape with the memory it has. When the ground is gravel, the pipe will not crack and break due to the soil and traffic load.
Thanks to the properties of the material, it does not produce noise above the comfort conditions such as rigid pipes, especially in vertical lines, while fluid flows through it. The thinnest wall thickness PP pipe produces 2.5 times less noise in watts than the thickest rigid pipe.
When burning in fires, it releases the gases of wood materials. It does not release toxic gases as in other pipes. It is transported efficiently with the patented stocking clamp.
Dizayn Wastewater Extra pipe carries the features expected from a waste water pipe at the highest level. Dizayn Wastewater With its extra-oriented molecular structure; It has high unbreakability value, high sealing value, high ring stiffness (resistance to bending), low noise production due to its raw material, minimum expansion in temperature differences and it is an engineering wonder.
Polyolefin pipes are produced in a group of machines called extruder lines. Fittings are shaped by molds in injection machines. While one side of the pipes takes the shape of a female with the belling technique, the other side is formed into a male (spigot) shape. Gaskets with a fastening ring are placed in the bell part of the pipes and fittings. Pipes are placed in the storage clamp, and shipped in bags for fittings.
- Unbreakable, it provides 400% more than the impact strength specified by the standards.
- It will never leak.
- It has double lip gasket.
- There is a fixing ring that prevents the gasket from coming off during assembly.
- It shows high resistance to chemicals.
- It is very light compared to other waste water pipes.
- It is stocked with a clamp that prevents wastage in the construction site and facilitates transportation.
- Offers comfort by producing less noise.
- Easy to install.
- It can be furnished in a short time.
- It has a guaranteed life of 50 years.
- No corrosion.
- It does not react with minerals and its diameter does not narrow.
- Does not rust and pollute the rain water.
- It does not crack from ice with its elastic structure below 0 ° C.